Our experienced custody team provides full custodial and reporting services for all security types, including international custodial services. We specialise in domestic custody (New Zealand and Australia), master custody and settlement services over a range of financial products.
All assets held under Trustees Executors' custody are registered under a special purpose wholly-owned subsidiary of Trustees Executors to ensure compliance with best practice and segregation of the client’s assets from those of Trustees Executors.
The depth of our custodial services include:
- Safekeeping - Providing a safekeeping service for all domestic and international markets, assets are held by Trustees Executors or a sub-custodian selected by Trustees Executors where appropriate.
- Trade Capture - We accept trade instructions via fax, e-mail, or third party trade platforms including IRESS and Omgeo. All trades are subject to rigorous trade authorisation processes and are then input into our investment administration system which acts as a control over the settlement process.
- Trade Settlement - We complete settlements for all commonly traded New Zealand and Australian securities and for New Zealand and international unitised securities. Internationally traded securities are settled via our sub-custodian.
- Corporate Action Management - We provide income collection services, capital structure and proxy notification services.
- Compliance and Audit - Trustees Executors complies with New Zealand regulations with respect to servicing retail and wholesale clients, Trustees Executors is also compliant with regulation around servicing Registered Schemes. Independent audit assurance is provided to all clients in line with New Zealand regulation and best practice.
- Custody and Settlement Reporting - This can be tailored to meet our clients’ requirements and can include, position holding reports, bank statements, cash flow reports and outstanding settlements.