When was the last time you Updated your Will?
Three good reasons to make sure your will is up to date
- Ensure your assets go to the right people
- Be sure your family is taken care of
- Prevent family disputes
It’s only right that you get to decide what you want done with your assets when you pass away. If you don’t have a will or your will is not up to date, you lose that power. Writing or updating a will with us ensures that it is professionally and expertly handled to make sure it is legally binding. If changes in your life mean you need to make further updates it’s easy to contact us to make the necessary changes.
Take a few moments and ask yourself whether any of the following has happened that may affect your will:
- Has your marital status or personal situation changed?
- Do you have children whose marital status or personal situation has changed?
- Have you had a child or grandchild?
- Have you bought a house or any other major asset?
- Have you set up a family trust?
- Have you received an inheritance or another sum of money?
- Have you changed your mind about passing special items of significance to certain people?
- Is the executor of your will still appropriate?
- Do you wish to make a bequest to a charity?
- Has anyone included in your will passed away?
If you need to make changes to ensure your wishes are accurately recorded, make an appointment with one of our experienced Trust Managers today.
Contact us today on:
0800 878 783